Sunday, August 9, 2015

My Style Is Me

Style too me is very important because it's a guessing game for the public and I think it's fun to shock people. Everyone knows the saying "Don't judge a book by it's cover" and we also all know we shouldn't but it doesn't mean we don't right? Many first impressions on based on what we look like and what we are wearing. Personally I think if you go out into the public eye you should be well dressed because you never know who you will met or what opportunity will come your way. Now don't get me wrong girls I understand that some day we are just going to throw on a pair of yoga pants and run out the door but if you have the time then put together an outfit. I'm going to describe my style and what trends I like to wear based on the season we are in. I hope you enjoy and get your fashionista on!


The way I would describe my style is soft with an edge because I often love the simpleness of a cozy oversized sweater with a pair of skinny jeans as much as a pair of leather leggings and a band tee which gives an edge to a look. As examples of each season I will put two pictures of outfits of both a outfit which I think is "Soft" and another "Edge" to give you ideas of what I would wear.

Summer- Summer is my favorite season because honestly sometimes you don't want to think so much about putting together an outfit. During summer it's okay to just throw on a pair of shorts and a tank top and set off onto a day filled with adventure. In the first look it does show the simpleness of the clothes but it's still also an look that is exciting too wear. The clean crisp white short paired with the rustic purple shirt with different layers of fabric creating texture within the look. The accessories just fit into the look so easy with the over the shoulder bucket bag and the beaded neckless that's colors match the ones that are on the bag. For the second look it's similar to the first but this one is another look that I just love which is the simple jean short with a slouchy white tee but paired with a flowered printed kimono. My perfect trade mark clothing item in the summer is always a kimono because too me it's free flowing and exciting to wear which the way I think summer should be free and exciting.

Spring- Now I really like this first look here because at least in oregon during spring you don't know what your going to get weather wise because easily we could have all four seasons in a just one hour here so dressing in spring is often a guessing game. Yet I think this outfit works well because wearing jeans and a dress shirt is both cute and professional for the work space or even school. Of course I would advise not wearing heels to school cause it will be very hard on you're feet trust me I know I have done it a handful of times. I would actually pair this outfit with a chic pair of flats not only will your feet won't hurt but it can also add a pop of color to this very black and white outfit. Perhaps a neon color or even a print could add something exciting to this basic yet adorable outfit. The next look is something I would wear when the sun finally comes out and you can start to feel the warm sun on you're skin. One of my favorite ways of mixing and matching is using a flowered print with a more sculptured material personally I just love leather as I have said many a times in this post but I think it gives off a powerful, sexy, and bit of attitude. It makes me feel like I stand out in a crowd.

Winter- I like the first outfit because it's playing with the idea of sexy but with layers which I love because you don't have to show skin to be sexy if you don't want too. This outfit will keep you warm but you will still look fashionable. What makes me like it is the way the sweater/cardigan is wrapped around sort of like a bondage like style it gives off an essence of sexy by showing the natural shape of you're body without it being too much. As for the second option I'm totally obsessed with it's too die for in my eyes because it's that rocker edge style that I love so much. The leather pants with the Rolling Stone t-shirt






Fall- The first look is what I would wear when it's the middle or end of October when the wind starts to pick up more and it becomes a bit more chilly. It's simple with both the colors of the neutral tones mixed with the cozy accent with the slouchy sweater and scarf. An outfit like this I would call it an easy one to put on if you want to be comfortable but also chic. Now the second look has the same idea with the gray slouchy sweater but mixed with a ripped jean adds a bit of attitude to the outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment