Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bed Time Routine

Now yes it may be weird for a nineteen year old too have a bed time routine but honestly I have always been that kid who likes to know what's going to happen first. So this is going to be a little list of things I do to help relax me and get me ready to go too sleep. I hope you enjoy and maybe find some new products to try :)

5. Crawling Into Bed With My Laptop- Okay I know that it's not the best thing to bring your laptop into bed with you but I love to chill out watching either old Zoella videos or Hannah Maggs!

4. Getting My Room Ready- This has to be the one thing that I actually do every night the same way all the time. First plug in christmas lights! (story behind why they are up all year long- I read in a biography of someone I really like and admire they had pink christmas lights hung up beside their bed and it gave me a great cozy picture in my head so every since then I now my christmas lights hanging in my room), Next turn on the fan! I must sleep with a fan on for both the cold as well for the noise. Making my bed! Yes I know that's strange but I make my bed before I get in it every night it's just something I have always done. (Little Fact About Me LOL).

3. Pulling Back My Hair-  So I have medium long hair and one of my biggest pet pevees as you could say is sleeping with my hair down. I think it stems from not liking things touching my neck while I'm sleeping so that means: Hair Up in TIGHT PONYTAIL it has to be tight!, Usually sleeping in some kind of tank top with thin straps, and also some kind of headband.

2. Washing My Face- Both of these face washes are in my holy grail products for sure because they work so well. The first shown is a scrub with hydro bursting beads that helps wash away dirt and oil but also help hydrate you're face as well. It's also great to use in the morning to help really wake you up. (I also use it if I'm having a bad skin day) Next would be the deep action cleanser which is more of an everyday wash it's really gentle on the skin. (I use it at night)

























1. A Nice Hot Shower Or Bath- For me this is one of the most relaxing things to do. I don't get it but for some odd reason once my body comes in contact with the warm waters my muscles instantly relax. I like to enjoy a bubble bath so some of my favorite shower gels are: Cashmere Glow, Velvet Sugar, and Sleep (one of the scents from bath and body works aromatherapy range)  Both of the Sleep and Cashmere Glow have very peaceful scents with sleep having notes of lavender and chamomile and Cashmere has a soft flowery scent mixed with a little musk so it's a very sexy smelling scent. As for the velvet sugar it's a much more sweet smell it reminds me of if you were to bathe in cotton candy mixed with fresh flowers. Also while I'm in the bath or shower I like to listen too music it's either between classic rock or Ed Sheeran lol yes I do know that's quite the stretch in the world of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment