Thursday, August 27, 2015

A Nice Change Of Pace

Fair Warning This Is Going Too Be An Talky Post....


This summer has been a world wind of different emotions now it could have been from still being a bit shocked that my grandmother has passed it's a strange feeling because put of me still feels like it's not real like that on a Sunday I will just go back to where she lived and have our tradition of going to visit her. Yet in my head I know the truth and it means their is a piece of my heart missing but it's up in heaven with her and my grandfather hopefully watching over their family. Honestly I can't get the picture out of my head that one day I will be walking down the isle and as I turn around to face the guests and see two empty chairs where there will be a dragonfly and monkey on each of the chairs to honor both of them. As for that happening I also was dealing with a lonely heart because my two closets friends had stuff too do and couldn't hang out and I took that very personally because I saw one of them make choices that she chose to spend time her significant other but didn't make time for her "Best Friend" I felt so hurt beyond words couldn't even imagine. It's not like I could tell her because I'm not very good at saying how I feel to people very close too me it stems from not wanting to lose anybody so I would just keep quite and hope they would understand what I was feeling but sometimes people don't pick up on that sort of thing so I'll just try too let it go. Except now I'm starting to be okay with it all thanks too the help of another closet friend that made me feel important and when I brought up the idea of her staying with me while my family was on a trip and she said those words "I will make it work" and hearing that it finally made me feel better and not so lonely anymore. It really did help my mood cause I stopped feeling so sorry for myself and too get a back bone kinda like the rocker boys I love so much just stand up for what you believe and feel. We are having a great time and I'm so happy right now! - Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment