Sunday, August 2, 2015

All Shook Up

Today I'm feeling ready for Fall where I live which is Portland OR it's cloudy and grey and I'm kinda loving it. Now I won't lie I am a summer girl for sure once it starts to get sunny and hot I'm all about shorts, tank tops, flip flops, trips, tanning but there is something very calming and cozy about the feeling of Fall. Perhaps it's getting to wear jeans and boots again and sipping on warm coffee while walking along watching leaves fall from trees or staying home for a movie night and getting all cozy with blankets and junk food and enjoying snuggling in for the night. Stuff like that make me really like when the weather starts too change because I can be a bit of a homebody sometimes I just enjoy being at home. Aside from that it's that time of the year where comfort food starts to be cooked all of the family recipes that have been created over and over again for years and years. Food like that at least to me have so much meaning because in my family food was the gather tool for all of us to come together and spend time with each other. Some of my own families recipes includes- Sweet and Sour Meatballs, Chicken and Dumplings, Lemon Cake just to name a few. Lol yeah my family is really into food probably why I love to cook it's something that I find really fun and a great hobby. It's a hobby where you can have a few friends over to help and turn up some music and just have a party :) - Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment