Sunday, March 20, 2016

Cozy and Snug

FYI- Talky Post


I'm on Spring Break at the moment which is super nice honestly my favorite thing is being able to sleep in I love my sleep and being able to get up on my own time. Yesterday I spent the day catching up with a good friend who I have spoken about before I'll call her S. It was really nice because all we did was sit on my couch and talk it felt so good to be able to speak face to face again. All though we did basically chat the whole day away because she ended up leaving at like 9:30 pm whoops! As for today it is very much a chilled out day this morning I went with my mom to do some errands which included going to one of her favorite retro shops at the moment she wants to do all this DYI projects it's funny because she never had an interest in that stuff before but it's never to late to start a new hobby. My only request is for her to be careful I don't want her going to the hospital because of a project gone wrong yikes! I'm actually sat in this little pink chair in my room all bundled up in a sweater and a fluffy blanket very happy and cozy finally I have been cold all day. Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my mom which should be fun because it's always pretty funny we like to joke around a lot. If I do end up getting anything I will post about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment