Saturday, March 12, 2016

Hard Work Is The Best Kind Of Work

FYI- Talky Post!

The reason for this title is because this coming up week is finals week and all I can say is thank god!
Overall the term wasn't hard at all but I saw a change in myself and in my work ethic which makes me really happy. In school I always wanted good grades and for the most I did get them but I never really wanted to go over and beyond for a grade. I'd look at those kids as teacher pets and be like seriously guys but the outlook changed when I began college because I wasn't gonna settle for a grade that personally I thought I deserved better. I'm happy to say I will be ending the term with 2 B's and an A :) now all I have to do is present two projects and take one test wish me luck!!

It will be so nice to have spring break just to do whatever I want you know with out thinking "Oh am I gonna get enough sleep" or "Okay I have this much time till I have to leave for class" I hate that. Expect more posts from me since I will be off school for awhile please comment and leave suggestions of different kinds of posts you guys would like to see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment