Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Little Life Update

FYI- Talky Post ;)


Okay I'm back sorry for taking a break but I just wasn't inspired to write about anything so I didn't want to put out lame posts. Let's start from the beginning I'm on spring term at the moment and it's super crazy only because I started with four classes which is the basic amount for a term. My luck the first one was a Film and Lit course which was online so I thought okay this seems interesting and fun well it wasn't because I logged on to go through the Syllabus for the course and it ended up not working out for me because everything had to be done by Friday which wasn't gonna work for me because personally I like to get homework done on Saturday's because I'm usually home alone cause my parents are out and about at the moment it's antiques that they go spend the day searching for treasures. So I decided that I wasn't going to be able to keep up with the course so I dropped it. Next was Zumba because my friend really wanted to take it so I sucked it up and did it with her well it was hell! The teacher was some blonde bimbo who assumed everyone in the class was an amazing dancer yet the course is called ZUMBA FOR BEGINNERS! she was such a bitch to on the last day of class she stood right in front of me to block me from watching myself with the mirrors that were on the wall. After class I woke up on a Friday morning which is the one day that I only had Zumba in the evening so basically I had the whole day to myself well I checked my school email because I was waiting to get my bill for school and I got an email saying a course is cancelled and I looked and it was Zumba. I'm sure she decided that she was tired of teaching people who it takes time to learn a skill because she looked down on us so much made us feel like we just weren't good enough. There goes two courses so I'm left with Creative Writing and Psychology which are both really fun to be a part of so I enjoy going to school. As for what else is going on my friend "S" has a "boyfriend" now some dude she found off a dating website I just don't understand why my two best friends pick such lame guys I mean especially "D" because she is soooo pretty and could be with somebody who was an equal in the looks department compared too her. Although the "boyfriend" looks just like Sam Smith who isn't bad looking but I get gay vibes from him she I don't know I hope one day soon she realizes she can do so much better! I often think why am I single? Honestly because I'm not gonna settle for some random dude that I don't actually think is all that amazing. Excuse me for wanting to catch someone's eye and just have an intense moment I know soon enough I will get that. Partly why I'm like this is because I have been a bit spoiled because all of the guys I have liked the stories of how I have fallen for them have been interesting and sorta movie like in a way oh well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment