Thursday, April 21, 2016

Longest Week Ever!

FYI- Talky Post

This by far has to be the longest week ever hence the title of this post it was just a shit show all together starting off with mom being sick/in pain today was suppose to be her consultation but I'm assuming that they didn't do anything since she is coming to get me from class which sucks because I just want her to get better to get back to being my normal mom instead of like a zombie. Honestly I'm really angry at her because this whole thing could have been prevented if she would have just gone to the dentist like she should have been doing. Then adding onto the crap from my  I failed my psych test which dropped my 100% to a 76% :( so that sucked then yesterday I got up to go to creative writing and all of us students were waiting for her until I checked my email and she sent an email 40 minutes before class was suppose to start saying it was cancelled like excuse me! I came here for no reason then.... I'm just so over this week but I doubt I'm going to get the weekend I want because mom will be hogging the downstairs like she has been ALL WEEK! Hello there are other people in the goddamn house! Go hide in your own room instead of me having to be stuck in mine! Then Sabrina is being short with me again like hello when you have a meltdown I'm there for you listening to you talk for hours on end but when it's flipped and I need somebody it's short answers and "You will be fine" crap it's like once again I'm the better friend! surprise not ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment