Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Back To Normal

FYI- Talky Post


Finally all is well again mom went back to school today as well as I got another ride which is always nice! Sometimes you just need to have an easy day and I'm looking forward to getting to sleep in on Friday because I totally didn't want to get up this morning I try to only stay in bed till 9:20 at the latest so I have time to get ready, feed myself, and make sure I have everything I need for class. The only thing that is kinda bugging me is that yesterday I texted "S" just while I was waiting for my class to start and I caught her at a bad time because I guess her class was just starting so I was like no biggy just text me later. She responded with "Of Course :)" and I got nothing it's like really? come on don't be that kinda of person....  sorry guy's this is a short one I just don't have much to say next time tho :)

Love, Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment