Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Song Of The Day- White Wedding By Billy Idol

I'm going to start doing a Song Of The Day post to share some of my favorite music of mine so White Wedding is going to be my first one because I just discovered his music earlier this year and I have to say he is one interesting artist I mean to be honest I was a little freaked out when I watched some of his music videos but it's very catchy music to start with yet when you listen to the lyrics it's a bit more suggestive I mean the song titles alone some include: Rebel Yell, Dancing With Myself, Mony Mony, White Wedding etc. There is a sexual underlying to them all which is actually pretty funny because he was played so much on MTV. When I hear Billy's songs I automatically think of an whole arena singing the song together he sure made some great anthems. Then also his signature snare he always gave when he was performing. Also the amount of leather and chains he wore I mean he made dressing in Punk fashion very cool at the time. Some say he kept that style of clothing alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment