Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Change Is Really For The Better

So today I spent a few hours with an old friend we were pretty good friends during our senior year which only was a short year ago but it feels longer because we both lost touch for reasons of a life changing addition to her family and that I went through a lot of stuff this year which maybe I will drive deeper into later but just not now. Anyways I thought why not send her a message and ask her if she is free and turns out she was so we agreed to meet up and I ended up having a great time catching up with her and we can't wait to hang out again! I realized that for me it's such a stress releaser to spend time with my friends because no matter how much I love my family and trust me I do some things that you may want to talk about is just better suited for a convo with a friend. Personally friends for me have always been a safe place to say whatever I want which is a very important thing especially that I'm someone who is very open and doesn't really have a filter it's a place where I know I won't have to worry about being judge which is something that I hated dealing with growing up like why can't people just focus on themselves? On a brighter note I have slightly obsessed with the Goo Goo Dolls I forgot what great songs they made of course their biggest hits Iris, Slide, Black Balloon, and Better Days but just that sound of how they easily mixed both acoustic and electric guitars together to make a big and loud sound that could sell out arena's all over the world but too listen to the tender lyrics of what the singer John Rzeznik expressed to the crowd. Now I think my night is going to end with a nice hot bath and a few episodes of SLOAT ( Secret Life Of American Teenager ) on Netflix. -Taylor :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment