Friday, July 10, 2015

Little Things Do Matter

So today I woke up and was gonna go downstairs be like "Mom lets go do something" because she has been home and kinda stuck in the house all week so I thought it might be fun for her to get out. Well we ended up going to an antiques shop that she went with my dad but wanted to show me and places like that amaze me a bit because these things have been through so many time periods. I find a 50's poodle skirt dress and it was beautiful! Anyways after that we went to the mall which is always fun for us because sometimes we both end up dying of laughter in the dressing room because something we thought was cute on the hanger but looked so bad actually on. Mom got a couple of cute shirts and a nice sweater for winter and I got a really cute olive green tank top and two pairs of sandals one black and the other a nude. It was just nice just have that time where nothing is really on our minds and just enjoying the time spent together. Later in the evening my phone started ringing and it was Sabrina (One of my best friends) called from the camp she is working at it was so sweet to just call to check in and see how I am it makes me think wow I wish that I got that kind of attention from others. Tomorrow I will post a picture of the shirt and sandals! - Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment