Sunday, July 12, 2015

New Music Fave- George Ezra

When you listen to George Ezra his voice dates back to a time where if someone wanted to become a singer they had to pay their dues in bars and clubs there is something very honest and wholesome about a voice like that. George has a rich, bluesy, sultry sound when he sings. His first hit is called Budapest is a tender love song about how he would do anything for the person he loves. Now I can say that when I first heard this song I assumed that he was a black jazz singer because of the deep and rich voice he had but I was very surprised to find out that he actually is a english- singer/songwriter which I find new and exciting because who knew that that compelling voice was going to come out of this skinny english boy? Well I think that this is just the beginning for George because he is bringing back a era of music where people actually wrote and worked on their craft.

No comments:

Post a Comment