Thursday, February 25, 2016

Do You Do This On Purpose?

FYI- This Post Will Just Be Me Ranting Away... sorry I promise a better post will be coming soon!


Do you ever have that moment where a friend of yours drops a possible plan for another one of their friends? Well I swear I'm always that friend that gets dropped and it freaking sucks... I understand having to schedule time to talk with friends now that we are actually adults but seriously put some fucking effort in once in awhile! I'm always the one putting fourth effort to keep communication open and almost every time I get shut down maybe once in awhile she is in a "talking mood" it's complete bullshit first all I don't deserve to be treat so poorly, also it's like she doesn't understand how it feels to have that done to her. Honestly I tried giving her a taste of her own medicine but it doesn't really do much :-/ Then comes the question of does she even miss me? That question will break the strongest heart because it's that doubt that eats away at your mind and can really screw you up. I wish I could actually talk to her about this like a real talk type of sit down but she doesn't handle those well its cause she can be really childish about something like that and it frustrates me to no ends...

#FriendIssues #GrowTheHeckUp!

Love, Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment