Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Trying And Getting Nowhere

Fair Warning This Will Be A Talky Post!!

Lately I have been having issues with a friend she is very stubborn to say the least and it's the fact that being that stubborn is blocking her from having an open-mind which is something that I find very important in the type of friends I want in my life so to say the least this whole thing is very frustrating. Another thing that is going on is I often get the feeling that no matter what if she texts me or calls me just freaking out or having a bad day I'm always there to listen to her yet whenever it's flipped so it's me coming to her for advice or to just listen to me rant it always depends on her mood and "if she feels like talking" excuse me but I don't think that's freaking right at all! Give me the same respect I give you.... It honestly gets me so upset because I know I should be treated better than this maybe we just need to take some time away from each other.. Life is hard when you grow up but some of your friends don't grow up :(

No comments:

Post a Comment