Sunday, January 31, 2016

Ready For This Week

As of now at 10:42 on a Sunday night I'm hoping this week goes better than last week! I don't even want to think of what all happened hopefully my English prof isn't a psycho like she was on Wednesday and that my friend in my Lit class lets me TALK for once lol The only bad thing I know will happen is that I'll have to do group work in my exploring art class and I hate all of them expect one so that should be interesting to see how that goes ;) I'm also hoping that I won't have to much work expect for reading for Lit and a grammar assignment for English then this coming up weekend I can bust out my public art project for exploring art and start my next essay for english (fingers crossed!) this is totally wishful thinking at it's best :)

No comments:

Post a Comment