Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Hoildays.. HA!

Talky Post!


So, two days after Christmas and damn it takes so much to prepare for it that once it's over you look around and think damn how the hell did that happen? The answer being I became my mom's Elf which meant I helped pick up the extra work so she could focus on what she needed to get done which is totally fine and I was very willing to help out but with certain things she wants it to be done her way and okay I understand that because everyone likes to do things their own way. Expect when the way I found to do it is much faster and takes have the amount of time it makes me a little angry that she strongly raises her voice at me to do it her way. For example this morning, we were taking down the Christmas Decorations so I got the empty boxes and started placing stuff in categories such as, living room, bathroom, kitchen etc. Well, wanted to sort it herself and ended up getting snippy with me when she told me to bring in stuff thats on the formal dining room table into the living room and I answered with "That's what I'm doing" she took it as attitude when I was just telling her what I was doing. She later said she was sorry. I think we have just spent TOO MUCH TIME together lately tomorrow I'm gonna go hang out with a friend for the day just to give her that space. I also think she's sad about having to go back to school (she's a teacher) I mean aren't we all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment