Monday, December 12, 2016

My Birthday 12/12/16

FAIR WARNING TALKY POST!

Well, I'm officially 21 years old it feels very nice because I do like my life at the moment everything seems to be going really great which I'm thankful for. I got a handful of super sweet birthday messages which I loved but sadly, didn't get one from a friend who we've drifted apart a lot this past year and it's hard because we always said we'd spend our birthdays together. I mean for her's I sent her this long thoughtful message and I can't even get a "happy birthday" from her is just beyond heartbreaking because of all the history we have between us. I guess there's still 11 hours of my birthday so I possibly could still get some kind of gesture showing she cares a tiny bit but I highly doubt I'm going to get it. Other than that my days going pretty well I have this confidence within that I feel really sexy for some odd reason like I'm pretty sure I've been cat-walking it all around campus
(I'm doing finals at the moment). Another cool thing is we had a small snow shower last week in which caused two days off from school for my mom (she's a teacher) we got the house all pretty for Christmas and had a nice walk in the snow all though on the way back we kept getting just straight ice coming down into our faces which wasn't nice but once we got home where it was all nice and warm I decided it was a good day. Actually the news says we are suppose to get another round of winter weather so I'm prepared but the last time I doubted we would get anything. I sure was soooo wrong! Tonight my parents are taking me out to dinner which is sweet but I just wanted to do that will friends not my parents you know? Oh well, I'll live hopefully we will go early enough nobody I'd know is there because spending your 21st with your parents is beyond lame! (Fingers Crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment