Monday, November 23, 2015

Looking Back

Today has been very reflective just from the new assignment we got in English which is where we have to write an essay a narrative about a time where we learned a lesson and I think I'm going to speak about almost not graduating on time with my class. It was by for one of the most scary times in my life cause nobody wants to not be able to walk with their friends. Going back and thinking about my time in high school because it didn't end the way I thought it would because sadly I didn't end it with my best friend who I started it with lets call her K. When I think of her I remember how we basically lived at each others houses every summer and how my dad would drop me off at her house early in the morning during the school week and we would just hang out and get ready together. Music was something we bonded over a lot because we loved to dance and it always just brought happiness too us but more specific was when she began getting into Screamo the band being Black Veil Brides and how after hearing it maybe 100 times I actually went to go download it because I started too really like it. So now whenever I hear them I think of how we would sit on her bed and just chat while it played in the background. When I think about those times I do miss her but our friendship is long gone we just outgrew each other which is okay that's one major lesson I learned over the years is the memories are what you get too keep as a little gift.

Love, Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment