Friday, November 6, 2015

Sometimes You Just Need A Day To Chill

Ever since I began classes my weekends were meant for getting homework done and making sure I had everything in order for the upcoming week. Well that wasn't the case today I slept in which was nice to not have to worry about oh dang I only have this much time till I have too leave and you know rush out the door but to slowly wake up and get ready at my own pace. Honestly I spent my day in comfy clothes just binge-watching Gossip Girl on Netflix which is my new guilty pleasure it's just so interesting in it's twists and turns. My point being that sometimes we all need a day while we slow down and just hang out it really helps in that you regroup everything and it gives you a better sense of mind. Also today was my parent's wedding anniversay so that mean's they have been together for 33 years like to me that's such something to look up too. It's a life long marriage and they are just as in love as they were when they got married it's just adorable!

My Parent's are #LifeGoals!

Love, Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment