Sunday, November 22, 2015

Unexpected Is The Most Fun In Life

If Anyone Wondered What I Looked Like This Is Me :) 

As classes are coming too a close it makes me a bit sad because I made some great friends in English and don't even get me started on Music Theory because I swear that is the most fun I have ever had in classroom setting before. As strange as it may sound I felt so at home because finally I got to speak about something I'm so passionate about which is music. Everything from the music itself, To Instrumentals, Lyrics, and how it was recorded in the studio it's so interesting to me yet I wish I had someone to share it with. The one person who would talk this way about artists and bands with me sadly faded away and aren't speaking which is really painful but I had to say when because a friendship shouldn't be that I tried to stay in contact but when the other person didn't I wasn't going to wait around forever the door will always stay open but I'm not gonna push it anymore. Well lets move onto a happier subject which is I'm really into listening to The Doors even since last class in music theory we talked about them being part of the sub-culture of Acid Rock. It's funny because when my professor said " Okay who knows the lead singer?" I rightfully said Jim Morrison and we talked about him through out class in such ways as how he was actually a very dark person even to the point of saying he was damaged in a way. If you look closely at the lyrics he has a dark outlook on life his lyrics I think were a cry for help but nobody listened well enough until it was to late and he passed away. He is part of a infamous club called the 27 club which is a list of rockstars who died at age 27. The list includes Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Brian Jones just to name a few. Personally some of the best musicians ever are in these club the phase " Live Fast Die Young" is too real to describe these greats.

Love, Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment