Tuesday, December 1, 2015

When Something Great Ends

Sadly today was my last day of music theory it was a surprise I thought I would have two more classes but with all the performances going on it was just too much so he decided it was our last day and that just made my heart sink because I really loved this course it was finally something where I could just express my love for amazing bands and songs that are older than me but that's something I had always liked with Rock n Roll was their age never held them back and they are forever young. I mean if bands like Rolling Stones and Aerosmith still touring at ages 60-70 age doesn't mean a single thing! It was acceptable to nerd out and talk about everything from Lyrics, Instrumentals, Key Changes, Production Of Music, etc and it's just what I have came to love and now it's gone...
The real shitty thing is that I can't take anymore classes with this specific professor because I have no musical talent :'(

Love, Tay

(The Day The Music Died For Me)
( NOT REALLY BUT IT FEELS LIKE IT)

No comments:

Post a Comment