Monday, December 7, 2015

Concert With Bestie- Hunter Hayes!

Last night I went to go the 98.7 the bull Santa Jam which showcased James Otto, A Thousand Horses, Maddie and Tae, and of course Hunter and it was so much fun! I went with a really close friend of mine and she was the perfect person to go with because she loves music just as much as I do. So much so that she is willing to listen to anything once so it makes her open minded and I really like that in people. Anyways so James Otto told a story about how his grandparents have been married for 50 years and he wrote a song about them it was really sweet. As for Maddie and Tae I wasn't so impressed with I did like their song called "A Girl In A Country Song" it's a very sassy song and watching them do it live was fun to watch. Next was A Thousand Horses and DAMN! they are amazing like the perfect brew of Rock and Country they reminded me a lot of Lynyrd Skynyrd which I liked because I love that sound. They sure knew how to crank up the sound and just rock out so they did great live. Then it came time for Hunter good lord he was so freaking good like I knew he had a great voice but some of the notes he hit we're out of this world!! Of course he is quite the cutie as well ;) It was a night I won't ever forget <3

Love, Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment