Friday, December 18, 2015

Stuck In A World Of Black and White

At the time personally I'm not doing so well one of my friends isn't speaking to me she is going through some stuff and I know she just needs to be embraced by her family during the holidays and feel connected with people because when she is on campus it can get lonely. It's tough for me to see my friends upset and how I can't do anything too help them :( Yet the most annoying thing about the issue is she can get stuck in her emotions and let them control her attitude. That's where the title of
"Stuck In A World Of Black and White" comes from it's like she is stuck in the dark side (black), and can't travel to the light side (white) which is sad because at this point in our lives you should be able to get yourself to a better mental state.

Also to mention I'm still not over this stupid guy.... :( I know I should be because he did do me wrong but I can't over how sweet and shy he was which is what really drew me. Any tips on how to cheer myself up?

Love, Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment