Friday, September 25, 2015

When Life Just Goes The Way You Want

So this week classes started and at the moment I'm only taking English and Music Theory or what my professor calls it "History Of Rock" and yes it's the perfect class for me because I finally don't have to feel shy because the other students like all of legendary artists I like as well. I think I have gotten better at being proud of the music I like because too bad if you don't and I will crank the volume to 10 and blast you out of the room ;) Yup that's just me. Honestly I'm so excited to see what all we will learn about because I'm not only interested in the music itself but how artists make records and what all goes into the process. For example we are learning about the start of American Music which were slave songs. Now I didn't know that they used them as alerts too others in case of a problem or escape. It's really becoming a favorite class for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment