Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Great Documentary Find- Let's Spend The Night Together


(This is one of the five books she has written)





Link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnViqstGsYs
                                                 



Pamela Des Barres is one hell of an women she is a former Rock n Roll Groupie, Author, Journalist, Teacher, and Mother. I came across this documentary on Youtube actually and remember me thinking oh this sounds interesting boy was it! Yes she has had affairs with Jim Morrison, Mick Jagger, and Jimmy Page just too name a few but she said in her first book this "First and foremost I was a music lover and truly I just wanted too be as close to the music as I possibly could" and that is the most amazing quote because I think the word "Groupie" has been a pretty trashed through the years because the true meaning of the word is that you're with the band. It had nothing to do with what people think of nowadays. To be honest Pamela hates using the word groupie and calls the women who she has spoken with and about Dolls. I really do like the fact that she is taking back the word and really standing up for women who love music! Anyways I would love too hear from anyone who watches it so don't be scared too comment! :) - Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment