Saturday, October 3, 2015

Feeling Powerful

I survived my first two weeks of college classes which I can say that it's actually really enjoyable for me like I'm having fun. This week though had some issues like the fact that I got into a tiff with a family member because I asked her to give me a ride too school because I had HUGE blisters on the backs of my feet it hurt so bad that I couldn't walk very well and she through a huge fit and just treated me like an annoyance but it's nothing different cause I'm always seen as that through her eyes. Okay lets talk about English I made about three friends that we hang out together in class and make our own little group to do group work in. It's nice to fit in so well I wish I could say the same about Music Theory I love what we are learning and I feel so smart in that class too the fact of my professor said I have a great ear for music! OMG!!!! I heart almost skipped a beat because in my eyes that's such a compliant cause I take music very seriously. Right we are specifically talking about the beginning of the genre of "Pop Music" which actually came from this place called Tin Pan Alley is a area in NYC in the 1920's to 1930's. As for the title I lately feel very powerful perhaps it's because I let the mindset of that oh gosh my friends aren't talking too me they don't like me anymore cause that's such bullshit! We all have lives with school, jobs, family, it just takes more time to schedule to talk too each other. Also I just have been feeling more independent overall I think it's putting me in a better mood as well.

Life is pretty great at the moment :) -  Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment