Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Mean Looks Seriously?

FYI: This will be a short post but I had to write about it because I couldn't believe it.


So the other day in one of my classes I was just sitting waiting for my class to start since I usually end up getting there a half an hour before anyways I was chilling reading some of my book which is Slash's biography! I promise as soon as I finish it I will put up a book review because it's sooo good! in all the best ways ;)  Okay back to the story anyways I noticed oh I have about 15 minutes till it starts so I started making my way to the room then I saw this girl who is in my class so I sat down in one of the chairs that are set outside in the hall and as soon as I did she gave me the most nasty look I have ever gotten like WTF! First of all I DIDN'T SAY ONE WORD TOO HER why the hell is she giving me this rude looks? So of course I was super confused so I just brushed it off like okay maybe she is just having a bad day. Once class started we all sat down and my professor started teaching so class is going on and at least three freaking times she looked back at me I'm like okay seriously what is you're problem? Finally class ends and I turn in our quiz that we took and said something to the professor and once again gives me another bitch look by then I'm pissed so I just left because honestly why the hell are you give me these hella rude looks when I did nothing too you let alone say a word too you?

No comments:

Post a Comment