Saturday, October 22, 2016

School's Been Insane

FYI- Ranting Away!

I'm so sorry to all who read this blog I've been swapped with classes since they started because I'm taking four classes which isn't a large load but with the way I like to work it is. It's hard on Monday's and Wednesday's because I have two classes but back to back so I don't really have time to eat lunch so basically I live on Granola Bars on those days and with Tuesday's and Thursday's I bring snacks to campus to get me through the day. Overall classes are going well I'm taking general psych, creative writing fiction, film and society, and an intro to sociology I really enjoy them all. Also I really like my creative writing professor because I watched the Ted Talk she did and it was so inspiring it drove me to finish my short story that's due soon. Her talk was about being a misfit in life and I really related to that feeling of not really knowing where I was meant to be she also spoke about the difficult parts of her life and it made me realize that I've always liked to end my stories with a pretty little bow meaning I'd wouldn't ever really talk to much about the bad parts of my life story but I took the plunge and wrote about a time where a guy that I was sort of seeing wasn't the man I deserve in life because he'd push me or grab me like I was just some kind of old doll I worked that into the story and I let one of my really close friends "S" read through it and she was amazed by how well I wrote that part and amazed that it really happened to me (it was the first time telling her). It felt good to write it out because I know now my issues with unwanted touching stems from the issues I had with him. Writing is really a therapeutic process for me it's what I do if I'm mad, sad, frustrated, happy, lonely etc. I hope to do more posts soon!

Love, Tay  

No comments:

Post a Comment